Radiator Repair Can Keep Your Car Cool in Hot Weather
Your engine’s moving parts create some serious friction as you drive. Your car’s cooling system pumps coolant through the engine chambers to absorb excess heat. The radiator removes that excess heat, so that the coolant can keep circulating. This process keeps temperatures at safe levels, and it protects your engine from damage. Come by for a radiator repair estimate anytime.
Our radiator repair and service provides a radiator fluid exchange service that includes the following:
- System inspection and pressure test for leaks
- Addition of flush chemicals to the radiator
- Machine power flush
- Appropriate antifreeze/coolant refill
- Addition of sealant/lubricant
- 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty*
If our service technicians recommend a repair or part replacement, they’ll explain the situation to you, and they’ll get your approval before starting any work.
We’re looking out for your car and your budget.