Transmission Repair Services in the Santa Clarita Area
Transmission issues can happen to every single car make or model and are surprise every single time. The trick is hiring a transmission shop that has over 30 years experience and at an affordable price.
What are some symptoms of transmission trouble?
- Slipping gears while driving or shifting causing delays between the time accelerated and when the gear connects
- Burning smell with a stuttering while accelerating
- Leaks between the wheels
- Shaking while shifting
- Grinding while changing gears
Why am I getting these transmission issues?
The transmission is an extremely complex piece of your vehicle with over 900 parts. It takes seasoned experts like us to diagnose and fix these issues:
- Failure of seals and gaskets in the transmission followed by leaking of fluids from within
- Lack of lubricating fluid to prevent metal corrosion
- Metal fatigue in the transmission pan
- Failure of fasteners
- Punctured transmission fluid lines
- Failure of the transmission solenoid, which controls the flow of fluid through the transmission
Seeing the Service Required Light
More updated vehicles have the use of on-board computer systems that can fire once a transmission issue ensues. There are times these cars can simply have an issue with one of these sensors. In the case of this issue, we run a full car diagnostic test just to make sure.